Lowen'83 Soccer Club is a not for profit organization.
Lowen83 is dedicated to providing a competitive soccer experience for the committed player who strives to develop skills to their highest capability, works towards maximizing their athletic potential, and wants to be part of a thriving community-based organization.
Through consistent, well-structured practices and competitive game opportunities lead by certified coaches who not only teach tactical skills and strategies but also foster the principles of sportsmanship, fair-play, and good citizenship, the game of soccer is used to as a vehicle to build self-confidence, integrity, and mastery of soccer techniques.
Success is measured by how well we accomplish these objectives, not by win/loss records as we believe that valuable life lessons are learned through hard work, commitment, team camaraderie, and community involvement.
Lowen'83 Soccer Club abides by the rules and regulations of USYSA, USSF, FIFA, and local league standards.
- Charlie Ringgenberg, President
- Victor Montoya, Vice-President
- Yvonne Stone, Secretary
- Reem Nasrah, Treasurer
- Martha Moran, Registration
- Rich Fern, Referee Assignor
- Alfonso Esqueda , Facilities Coordinator
- Jeramie Perez, Player Development
- Dave Linton, Coaching Development
- Myla LaRocca, Sponsorship/Scholarship
- Jill Bussani, Fundraising
- Kyle Celillo, Community Welfare
- Joy Henry, Scheduler
- Stephanie Mullen, Scheduler
Monthly meetings are held every third Friday and are public. Please let us know if you are interested in attending a meeting. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.